Select Page

Modify An Existing Support Or Custody Plan

Changed Circumstances, Changed Agreements

All families change over time — children are born and grow up, marriages start and sometimes end, new jobs create new challenges and aging parents need additional support. If your family life is guided by a legal decree addressing issues such as spousal maintenance or child support, these arrangements will need to be modified as your family grows and changes.

No matter what your current family arrangement is, The Law Firm of Jessica M. Cotter P.L.L.C. can help you make the changes you need so that you and your family can continue to thrive.

Unforseen Circumstances Arise

No matter how thorough your original arrangement is, it is likely that it will require a modification. It’s impossible for the parents of a young child, for example, to anticipate what their child will need when he or she is a teenager. A change in job or other financial circumstances could have a significant impact on spousal maintenance or child support payments.

Family law attorney Jessica M. Cotter will help you modify family law decrees, including:

  • Legal decision-making powers for your children
  • Parenting time
  • Child support
  • Spousal maintenance

For all of these financial arrangements, we can also help initiate enforcement proceedings such as the garnishment of wages when a party fails to honor their obligations.

Get Started On A Post-Decree Modification Today

Call The Law Firm of Jessica M. Cotter P.L.L.C. to schedule an initial consultation and learn more about how you can update your legal obligations to better meet your needs. Reach us by phone at 602-584-9005, or contact us by email. From our office in Peoria, we are eager to work with clients throughout the Phoenix area and beyond in Arizona.

How Can We Help?

Connect with Jessica